Help to win the fight against Cancer
In an effort to help even more, I have added a Widget to the side bar. SocialVibe is a fantastic new way to help raise awareness and research funding without having to give your own money, which means we really don’t have any excuses for not doing our part.
It works by connecting the community with brands who have committed to sponsoring a charity, allowing you to spend your time, instead of giving money, to complete short and often fun activities in order to help fund the research.
If you have a spare minute to spare, please click SocialVibe in the side bar and help me do what I can do continue much needed research.
Hopefully one day there will be a cure.
- This Week Only: Fight Cancer With Cupcakes! (self.com)
- Havertys Furniture Announces Its Commitment to American Cancer Society As National Sponsor of Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (prweb.com)
- Cancer-Fighting Kicks – The Nike LIVESTRONG Blazer Low Aims to Stomp Out Cancer (trendhunter.com)
- Hit the Gym Today and Help Fight Ovarian Cancer (seattlest.com)
- Chicagoans Wearing Jockey Underwear Compete in Spirited Game of Dodgeball… for a Good Cause (marketwire.com)
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Launches Awareness Campaign Featuring Lisa Niemi Swayze as Spokesperson (prnewswire.com)